CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

O the weather outside is frightful....



Today the weather was crazy! When I left for class at 7:30 a.m. it was around 60 degrees and beautiful.  By the time I went outside to go get some food for lunch at Brady, it had dropped at least 20 degrees and the wind was blowing hard.  Soon after it was time to head to capstone and walking past the doors, I noticed little balls of ice/sleet coming down.  Several classmates were walking into the building and they said it felt like "rock salt falling out of the sky." All I know is that I can't wait til spring gets here and its around 65 degrees all the time! 


Here's a picture of the ice balls that were falling down.  It's not the best picture, but it should give you an idea of what they looked like.  I took it while walking back to my car.  Brr!!!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Laura, I really like the vibe of your blog. It's light, casual, and yet still grabs my attention with valuable information. In addition, the added ag information only enhances what you've already got. I really like how your page is set up, with information about you underneath the photo.

Katie said...

I really like the picture of the "ice salt." It was cold yesterday, and I believe it will be cold (and snowy) again tomorrow. Way to add photos to your work!

Tyne Morgan said...

The weather was crazy - I completely agree. I think your photo does a great job of capturing the moment. I really like how your blog is written- it makes it very interesting to read. Keep up the good work.

By the way- love your background!

Bill Allen said...

Nice item, Laura. I think you could get $250 for that photo at a San Francisco art gallery. Maybe $350.

Some of my work

Here's some of the stories that I wrote during my time at the Columbia Missourian.  Hope you enjoy them!